Jul 17, 2009

Tame Rocker


For whatever reason (e.g. I'm a Mom now???), I suddenly don't feel comfortable wearing those rocker chick outfits. But I just couldn't shake off that little edgy-rocker girl in me. So here goes my tame-version. Hahahaha.





Just couldn'tseem to do justice to my outfit (yaiks, fatty thighs hahaha), so I took a self-portrait in a poor attempt to get a better shot.



Oh well...

  • Shirt: Love the galleon ship print with gold and silver stars (from my sister... she left it when she slept over)

  • 2-way shrug (can be short, can be long): Wisdom

  • Grey jeans: Greenhills Tiangge

  • Shoes with Zipper detail: Charles & Keith

  • Bag: from My Lola (got it in the US)


What I love most about it though is my "make-up" with smoky eyes and really nude lips

  • Face Shop Powder

  • Nars Orgasm Blush

  • Revlon Matte exyeshadow in Peach Sorbet and Aubergine

  • Revlon Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude


0 comments on "Tame Rocker"

Followers

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

STYLISTA INC. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez